Ann’s new book, UnMasked! is now available!
- Dan’s War on Poverty: A Grassroots Crusade for Social Justice. Tulsa: Dan Allen Center for Social Justice and APLcorps Books LLC, 2012.
- “Disaster mitigation contends with a ‘perfect storm’,” Natural Hazards Observer, September 2011, pages 2-3.
- “Disaster Fighters Face ‘A Perfect Storm’ of Challenge and Change.” Canadian Risk and Hazards Network, HazNet, Vol. 3, No. 1, Fall 2011.
- “Ten Years of Stone Soup: Creating Disaster-Resistant, Sustainable Communities.” (2010) Article in A Decade of Disasters. Business Civic Leadership Center, U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Breaking the Disaster Cycle on Bolivar Peninsula, Texas: Recovery and Hazard Mitigation after Hurricane Ike. (2010) FEMA case study.